Saturday, December 21, 2013

colorful bedroom. color smash of lime, aqua and pinks. I like this for a guest bedroom set (Hubby won't let me have pink in the master bedroom) :)

I like this, a bit of purple and hot pink, but still masculine
I like this, a bit of purple and hot pink, but still masculine

Download whole gallery
girly bedroom
girly bedroom

Download whole gallery
colorful bedroom. color smash of lime, aqua and pinks. I like this for a guest bedroom set (Hubby won't let me have pink in the master bedroom) :)
colorful bedroom. color smash of lime, aqua and pinks. I like this for a guest bedroom set (Hubby won't let me have pink in the master bedroom) :)

Download whole gallery
The bed, the niche, the color
The bed, the niche, the color

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment